Essentials of Kinesiology for the Physical Therapist Assistant
重量：0.85kg 頁數：416 裝訂：平裝 開數：27.5 x 21.5 cm 印刷：彩色
Get a solid foundation in the language of movement! Essentials of Kinesiology for the Physical Therapist Assistant 3rd Edition builds on previous editions by delivering a rich and varied learning experience that is needed to succeed in today’s fast-paced PTA education programs. Clear, concise explanations of anatomy and function, full-color illustrations and unique atlas-style chapters make even the most complex concepts easy to master. In addition, a robust lineup of on- and off-line resources, featuring a companion Evolve website, give students the tools they need to succeed in both the classroom and the clinical setting!
- UNIQUE! Author team of Paul Mansfield and Don Neumann represent a rich blend of their experiences and expertise.
- Outstanding artwork with more than 600 full-color photos and drawings help you understand key concepts.
- UNIQUE! Atlas-style muscle presentations clearly link specific muscles or muscle groups with relevant information.
- Clinical Insight and Considerations boxes link the concepts of kinesiology with their clinical applications.
- Summary boxes and tables pull content together into concise, reader-friendly format.
- Study questions and key terminology serves as a valuable study tool for exam preparation.
- Learning Objectives serve as an overview of each chapter as well as a handy checklist for review.
- NEW! UNIQUE! Goniometry boxes added at the end of each joint-specific chapter illustrate principles of goniometry as they relate to kinesiology.
- NEW! UNIQUE! Art from Neumann added where appropriate to help illustrate material.
- NEW! Thoroughly revised content reflects the very latest in Kinesiology.